<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7712955821903321191?origin\x3dhttp://the-twentyfivehourdrive.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
let me rely on you.
PROFILE



RACHELLAM
JULY 14th!
VOLLEYBALLER

MANAIC

you were gone before i could tell you i love you.
i guess i took you for granted...

my days, not yours.


thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

1.18.2008

yay yay! at last. got the hang of the guitar, finally! can now play change the world on guitar! haha..well, learning it on piano and guitar is lik two differnent matters. haha. (noobish.)(!!)
took me long enough to figure out the notes, and really long to remember them. the different chords and stuff, guess the erhu's stiu easier aint? two strings to the ratio of six strings haha, im damn rusty at that two-stringed instrument and that two-stringed instrument is damn out of shape now. look at my erhu and you'll see. even joel that fraggot saw and say,"god! what the f happened to ur er hu? you ate the strings as dinner and bow as lunch??" -.- wateva joel, im bringing it back to coral to let instructer repair it okay..haha, wateva. back to guitar, well, it is indeed hard to master, but its lik super nice to see ppl play it (god, so envious!!) but its oh-so-hard to learn. so yea, guess im backing out on guitar and sticking to piano. im a no quitter alrite. =X well, at least for the time being now. =S




This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
It's time to make our move, I'm shakin off the rust
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
Steady hands, just take the wheel...
And every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal... for the life I lead

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can u see what I see

They're tryin to come back, all my senses push
Un-tie the weight bags, I never thought I could...
Steady feet, don't fail me now
Gonna run till you can't walk
But something pulls my focus out
And I'm standing down...

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, you don't need

What u need, what u need...

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Oh, do u see what I see...


♥ 7:14 PM