<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7712955821903321191?origin\x3dhttp://the-twentyfivehourdrive.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
let me rely on you.
PROFILE



RACHELLAM
JULY 14th!
VOLLEYBALLER

MANAIC

you were gone before i could tell you i love you.
i guess i took you for granted...

my days, not yours.


thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

12.09.2008

[EDITED]
GENTING PHOTOS AND KL PHOTOS! YEAAAAHHHH!
DETAILS GO TO CHRYSTAL TEO'S BLOGG! HAHAHAHA

DAY ONEEE- bus journey to genting, indoor theme park, arcade till midnight
sat indoor roller coaster thrice! and bumper car twice. plus other kiddy rides (which includes merry go round that me and chrystal got chased down from)










this is a childish chu chu train that goes fcuking slow three rounds around a small little area.








DAY TWOOOO- outdoor theme park till ten pm
(pirate ship, pirate train, cylone, space shot, ferris wheel, go-cart, monorail, boating, dumbo, aeroplane thing, merry go round, etc etc)


space shot space shot! its so high you can feel your whole body lifted off the seat. pretty cool


















AT NIGHT AFTER PLAYING AT THEME PARK, I TRIED TO SNEAK INTO THE CASINO BUT APPARENTLY ONCE I GOT INTO THE CASINO, I GOT CHASED OUT BY THE SECURITY GUARD BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE MY PASSPORT AND HE DIDNT BELIEVE I WAS TWENTY-ONEEE!

okay i got alot more photos but i'll post them up next time because i wanto watch tv now! hehehehehe!
so thats all for now.
:)
[/EDITED]


♥ 1:37 AM